Maintain, Protect, Repair, Rebuild
Your home is where the heart is. It’s an important place in your life, not only a vital long-term financial investment, but also a centerpiece to every important event in yours and your family’s lives. As such, you want to protect your home in the present, but also bring it up to date in the future. Some jobs you can do yourself. Other jobs might be a little too big to handle on your own, and for those jobs, you’ll want to call in a contractor. Exterior Contracting, Inc., has been working in the Twin Cities for years, and in that time has built up a reputation for getting the job done right—no matter what it takes.
Sometimes, the projects we tackle are on the larger end of the spectrum—installing siding or changing out windows. Sometimes, the projects are a little more mundane, such as changing out a rooftop or repairing chimney flashing. At the end of the day, most homeowners undertake these projects for a combination of reasons: protecting their investment from the elements while simultaneously ensuring that their homes will stand strong for years to come.
Residential Services Offered at Exterior Contracting
The residential exterior contracting services that Exterior Contracting Inc., offers include the following:
- Asphalt Shingles: Among the most common shingles in the United States, asphalt shingles provide your roof with ample protection from the elements—keeping wind and water outside where they belong.
- Cedar Shake Shingles: If you’re looking for a more historical look to your home, cedar shake shingles can provide that high-end, luxurious look. Cedar shingles can also last for quite some time, as they are incredibly durable. There are also several different styles of cedar shake shingles available.
- Roof Replacement: Depending on the type of shingle you install, your roof will have a limited lifespan. Sometimes it simply needs to be replaced. This can be a big job, and you want to make sure that your exterior contractor can handle it. Exterior Contracting, Inc., has years of experience in this field, specifically knowing all of the challenges that Twin Cities’ roofs face.
- Skylights: Sometimes there’s a limit to the amount of light that windows can bring into your home. If that’s the case, a skylight might be a great option. Modern skylights are watertight, energy efficient, and a great way to brighten up your home.
- Chimney Flashing: Keeping your chimney water proof and air tight requires a special tool called “flashing.” Installing this flashing properly will keep your home warm and dry for years.
- Siding: A staple of modern home construction for decades, siding has transformed the way we protect homes from the elements. Whether you use aluminum siding or the more common vinyl siding, this product is a great way to protect your home, and Exterior Contracting, Inc., can install it.
- Air and Water Barriers: You can help protect your home from the elements by installing an air barrier or a water barrier. This barrier takes the brunt of the damage from the elements so your home doesn’t.
Contact Exterior Contracting, Inc.
No matter what your home needs, Exterior Contracting can help you get the job done right. So if you want to know more about any of our services, or if you want to get started with an estimate, contact us right away. We’ll help you restore, protect, or transform your home. Contact us today!